In order to support more people within the UK, we are organising a number of local fundraising groups. Could you help us with this? You could share your own experiences and become a vital part of the Moebius Research Trust, whilst raising vital funds for us so we can carry out research and support those with Moebius Syndrome.
- To organise fundraising events in your local area
- To share information and coordinate activities on behalf of Moebius Research Trust in your local area
- To place collection tins in local shops and pubs and emptying and sending cash when they are full.
- To encourage other people in your area to fundraise for the Moebius Research Trust.
- To help to raise awareness in your area – through local media and events
To discuss becoming a Fundraising Champion please contact us.