If you could help us fundraise you could really make a difference. Find out how you can get involved…
There are numerous ways you can help the Moebius Research Trust through Fundraising.
Collection Tins – It is surprising how much can be raised by leaving collection tins in your local shops. Please contact us and request some tins.
Raise money through Ebay – Do you sell anything through e-bay? If so, you can use their charity link Missionfish and donate a percentage of your takings. Click here to find out how.
Recycle your Mobile phone and ink cartridges – Your mobile phones and used printer cartridges can raise funds for the Moebius Research Trust. Visit Recycle4Charity and register to donate to Moebius Research Trust – C54988 in the “Choose Your Charity” selection box.
Our Facebook Page also provides an excellent opportunity for you to communicate with others with the Syndrome and find regular up to date information.
If you would like to help us reach our target of £250,000 to research this condition please visit our Fundraising Page.
- Some employers like to have a charity of the year to support – why not suggest your company supports the Moebius Research Trust
- A Donation Gift – Struggling to know what to ask for if it is your birthday or anniversary – why not ask for donations instead.
- Why not bake a cake and host a tea party! You invite friends round and provide tea and cake, in exchange for a donation to the Moebius Research Trust
- Encourage sponsorship for doing something sporty or challenging. It could be a bike ride, sponsored walk or even a marathon.
- Why not ask your employer if you can have a ‘Dress Down Day’ at work and ask people to make a donation to Moebius Research Trust.